Dr. Winsor has taught many graduate level courses in administration and special education at the University of Phoenix ground campus. He is frequently sought after for instructional leadership coaching, teacher workshops, and presents at several national conferences and annually at the Arizona Charter School Association conference.
Corporate Board Members and Corporate Officers
Dr. Brian Winsor and Mrs. Beth Mendonca are the founding members and corporate principals of The Paideia Academies, Inc.
- Dr. Winsor – Corporate Board Director and chair; President
- Mrs. Beth Mendonca – Corporate Board Director; Vice President of Data, Assessment and Intervention
- Ms. Victoria Garrison – Corporate Board Director; Vice President of Curriculum and Instruction
- Mrs. Lourdes Rodriguez – Treasurer
- Mrs. Ronna Krantzman – Secretary
Mrs. Beth Mendonca is also the Director of Data and Intervention of the Paideia Academy Inc, specific responsibilities. She has 30 years of education experience to include special education, administration, and consultation. She is the designer of the Response To Intervention model of delivery services for Paideia Academies and the co-founder, along with Dr. Winsor of The Paideia Preschool South Mountain.
Site Board Members – Paideia Academy South Phoenix
Provide a “Whole-Child Education” Body, Mind, Heart, Spirit
We are currently enrolling at all locations for the 2016-2017 school year, but we are filling up fast.