- Current Policy Adviser to Corporation Commissioner Gary Pierce
- Former Arizona Legislator District 18
- Former House of Representatives Majority Leader for the Republican Caucus
- Former Vice Chair of the Rules Committee
- Has served on the Education and Appropriations committees for 3 years
- Vice Chair of the Health and Services Committee for 2 years
- Former Chairman of the Higher Education, Innovation and Reform Committee
In 1974, Representative Court moved to Arizona to work for Motorola. He spent 20 years with Motorola, working in Accounting and Financial Analysis. He started a small business in 1996 and after 10 years, sold the business to a son and retired.
Representative Court ran for the Arizona Legislature in 2008 and was elected to the Arizona House of Representatives, serving District 18. He was re-elected in 2010. He has served on the Education and Appropriations committees for 3 years, and was Chairman of the Higher Education, Innovation and Reform committee during this past legislative session. Representative Court was recently elected by the Republicans in the House of Representatives to serve as the Majority Leader.
Representative Court and his wife, Susan, have been married for 32 years, are the proud parents of four children, and the proud grandparents of ten grandchildren.