Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02, Paideia Academies, Inc. hereby states that all notices of public meetings of Paideia Academies will be posted in the corporate office located at 1535 E Baseline Rd Phoenix AZ and on our website. This location is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Such notices will indicate the date, time, and place of the meeting and will include an agenda or information concerning the manner in which the public may obtain an agenda for the meeting.
For your convenience, we have outlined below Paideia Academy’s protocol for public comment and participation during our board meetings.
- We welcome the public to all of our meetings
- Paideia Academy adheres to all of the requirements of the Open Meeting Act.
- “The purpose and clearly stated intent of the Open and Public Meetings Act is to ensure that actions of the state are conducted openly and that the people’s business is done in full view of the public.”
- The intent is that you can watch the public charter school board conducting its business, not that you weigh in at every juncture.
- Corporate Board members, Paideia Academy senior staff, and the Executive Director are invited to sit at the board table
- A public seating area is provided for parents, teachers, and other guests
- Public Comments
For concerns or comments that the public wishes to have addressed during the board meeting, please submit them in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. The board chair will consider those items for inclusion on the next board meeting agenda, and you will be notified 24 hours in advance of the meeting whether the item will be included.