Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. We tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more. Our math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. We’ve also partnered with institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content.
Khan Academy is our “home study”, tutoring and enrichment tool for the Junior Academy grades 6 – 8. Each scholar has a login that opens the door of learning and enrichment beyond the classroom. We encourage all scholars in the Junior Academy to spend at least 30 minutes each day practicing math skills in Khan Academy.
Khan Academy is a free resource to everyone world wide! We encourage you to donate to this most noble cause by clicking here.
- Press login at the top of the page
- Sign in with your username and password
- If you are registered with a Paideia class, ask your teacher for the code and join Paideia for more coaching.
- Work in Khan Academy at least 30 minutes each day on Mission specific learning objectives.
- Once you’ve finished the mission specific learning objectives, feel free to study anything else available and enjoy!