Hello Paideia Families!
Please review the following memo to see what’s happening this week.
We are here to…empower the whole person- body, mind, spirit, heart- through education.
Habit of the Week: Habit 3: Put First Things First
“If you are an effective manager of your self, your discipline comes from within; it is a function of your independent will.” –Stephen Covey
Suggestions for teaching Habit 3 throughout the week:
- Discuss and analyze how the characters you’re scholar is reading about are (or are not) putting first things first
- Discuss and analyze morning quotes about being proactive https://www.brainyquote.com/search_results?q=first+things+first
- Discuss or write about the practices of habit 3:
- Focus on your highest priorities
- Eliminate the unimportant
- Plan every week
- Stay true in the moment of choice
- Have scholars discuss or write about examples in their own lives of putting first things first and any connection it has to their education at Paideia
Leader in Me Weekly Blog:
Goal Sharing https://limweekly.org/personal-goal-menus/
Upcoming this Week:
- REPORT CARDS ON WEDNESDAY!
- Awards Ceremony on Friday. See agenda below:
- Kinder/1st: 8:15-9:00
- 2nd/3rd 9:10-9:55
- 4th-6th 10:05-10:50
- 7th-8th 2:00-2:45
Testing Season is UPON US! Test Preparation click here!
It’s here! AIMS Science testing begins next week and then we are in testing season through April! Here are some dates you need to know:
Please make sure your scholars are at school EVERY DAY of the testing session!
Please make sure that your scholars have had a good nights sleep and a good breakfast!
March 25th-March 29th: AIMS Science Testing for grades 4 and 8.
April 1- AzMerit WRITING
April 2- AzMerit Reading 1/ Math 2
April 3- AzMerit Reading 2/Math 2
April 4th-5th: Make-Up Testing
April 8th-12th: Continue SPED Testing and Make-Ups